The Faculty Commons
Future Educators of America Workshop
Date - 4th Quarter 2014 to be Announced
This two day event will be focused on students who are interested in entering the education field. Focus will be on areas of study,
employment opportunities, credentialing programs, and information on completion of degree. Workshops will be divided in to small
group sessions led by member of our faculty and prominent educators in our community..
College Teaching and Learning at the Faculty Commons
The College Teaching and Learning at the Faculty Commons (CTLFC) was founded to help provide a bridge between professors
and their students. The Commons offers a variety of resources to help student receive valuable information. We are dedicated to
helping student reach their full potential, meet school goals, skill acquisition, and find the resources necessary for a lifetime of success.
Through special teacher/student workshops and events the CTLFC will provide access to one on one mentoring and support groups.
Through these support channels students will gain valuable insight in to career paths, and vocational core competencies.
Goals for the College Teaching and Learning at the Faculty Commons
- Stengthen links between college students and their professors
- Provide access to scholarship resources and school funding opportunities
- Foster scholastic excellence and goal achievement
- Promote activites to help students gain valuable job experience
- Discussion of learning techniques and successful college practices
- Offer mentoring and one on one access to professors and industry leaders